Family Fun -- Ice Skate in Historic Folsom! | Events
Historic Folsom's ice skating rink is now open! Enjoy a unique opportunity to skate around Folsom's historic railroad turntable on picturesque Sutter Street. The rink is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily through the holiday season. Free parking is available in the adjacent parking structure.
A grand opening celebration is scheduled at 10 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 10. Folsom Historic District Association merchants will host a Holiday Open House in conjunction with the ice skating rink's official opening festivities.
Learn more at www.historicfolsom.org.
Top Folsom / Orangevale Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Join Safe Kids Celebration May 18
- Thrifting: Off to Denios We go
- Sierra College Foster Youth to Benefit from event: Glitz, Glamour, and Girlfriends
- Matt Redding Memorial Golf Tournament set for June 17 at Whitney Oaks Golf Club
- Steve Budiono Joins Community 1st Bank as Senior Vice President/Senior Relationship Manager