Mini Moscato Cheesecakes | Food and Drink
For a dazzling dessert, try serving Mini Moscato Cheesecakes. Sweet and delicious, these tasty treats are perfect to indulge in while sipping on Mirassou California Moscato with hints of tropical fruit and honey. The one with the sun on the label, Mirassou is the go-to wine for all of your entertaining occasions this holiday season.
Prep time: 20 minutes.
Cook time: 20-25 minutes.
- 1 cup finely ground gingersnap cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons Mirassou Moscato
- 1 teaspoon each: vanilla and lemon extract
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk, beaten
- Store bought lemon curd, lemon zest, mint and fresh raspberries (if desired)
Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 24 cup mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Stir together ground gingersnaps and butter in a small bowl. Press about 1 ½ teaspoons into each cup then press firmly into the bottom of each. Brush any crumbs off the top of the muffin pan and set aside. Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth; beat in flour, Moscato and extracts on low speed. Add eggs and beat just until combined. Spoon equal amounts into each cup (they will be very full). Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until filling feels set to the touch. Let cool completely, then run a small thin knife around the edge of each to remove from pan. Place on a platter and top each with lemon curd, lemon zest, mint and fresh raspberries, as desired.
Makes 24 mini cheesecakes
Pairing Suggestion: Pairs with Mirassou California Moscato
Top Folsom / Orangevale Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Join Safe Kids Celebration May 18
- Thrifting: Off to Denios We go
- Sierra College Foster Youth to Benefit from event: Glitz, Glamour, and Girlfriends
- Matt Redding Memorial Golf Tournament set for June 17 at Whitney Oaks Golf Club
- Steve Budiono Joins Community 1st Bank as Senior Vice President/Senior Relationship Manager